The 2nd Annual Myanmar Upstream Summit
The Annual Premier Myanmar Oil & Gas Summit
28 – 30 October 2014, Sule Shangri-La, Yangon (Formally Traders Hotel)
Following the recent announcement relating to offshore acreage being awarded there is no better time to come to Myanmar to explore the vast array of opportunities available.
The 2nd Annual Myanmar Upstream Summit will provide updates on production sharing contracts yet to be finalised, exclusive geological data, updates on the fiscal regime and provide a platform for debate and discussion relating the sustainable development of hydrocarbon resources in Myanmar.
- Meet the new Government representatives in charge of the energy sector
- Hear updates on the next phase of licensing tender and future announcements from the Ministry of Energy (MOE) and the Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise (MOGE)
- Partake in discussions regarding best practice for Production Sharing Contracts yet to be finalised
New for 2014
- New Operator Showcase Session – Hear from new acreage holders on their plans for the Myanmar oil and gas sector and regional experience
- Exhibition zone – Opportunity to showcase your company, services provided and experience to major players operating in Myanmar
- Hear exclusive presentations from Myanmar Government representatives on plans and priorities for the energy sector moving forward
Secure Your Participation for 2014! To find out more about the 2nd Annual Myanmar Upstream Summit please contact: Robert Beckamnn on Myanmar@thecwcgroup.com
+44 20 7978 0025