The 2nd Annual Myanmar Upstream
Summit & Exhibition
Meet new oil & gas operators and secure contracts
for projects in Myanmar
28 – 30 October 2014, Sule Shangri-La, Yangon (Formally Traders Hotel)
The 2nd Annual Myanmar Upstream Summit & Exhibition will provide updates on production sharing contracts yet to be finalised, exclusive geological data, updates on the fiscal regime and provide a platform for debate and discussion relating the sustainable development of hydrocarbon resources in Myanmar.
The Summit is the ideal platform to meet with the newly confirmed operators who will be handing out contracts for the development of projects and operations in Myanmar moving forward.
With the vast majority of new and existing operators confirmed as speaking on the programme already, many of whom also making up the sponsor line-up, there is no better place to network with the decision makers shaping the future of the Myanmar oil and gas sector, particularly with regards to the development of projects.
2014 Confirmed Speakers Include
Click here to view the full line-up of speakers >>>
- Meet the new Government representatives in charge of the energy sector
- Hear updates on the next phase of licensing tender and future announcements from the Ministry of Energy (MOE) and the Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise (MOGE)
- Partake in discussions regarding best practice for Production Sharing Contracts yet to be finalised
New for 2014
- New Operator Showcase Session – Hear from new acreage holders on their plans for the Myanmar oil and gas sector and regional experience
- Exhibition zone – Opportunity to showcase your company, services provided and experience to major players operating in Myanmar
- Hear exclusive presentations from Myanmar Government representatives on plans and priorities for the energy sector moving forward
“By far the best grouping to date of Myanmar resource holders, operators and international investors
to take place in the country.”
Dan Rodgers, Partner, King & Spalding Law
Secure Your Participation for 2014! To find out more about the 2nd Annual Myanmar Upstream Summit please contact: Robert Beckamnn on Myanmar@thecwcgroup.com
+44 20 7978 0025