The 2nd Myanmar Oil & Gas Upstream Summit
CWC are pleased to announce the official endorsement from the Ministry of Energy Myanmar. To have the support of the Ministry of Energy once again, shows how vital this event is to the Myanmar oil and gas industry. With the impending announcements regarding offshore acreage expected early in 2014, there is no better time to come to Myanmar and explore the vast array of opportunities available.
Myanmar Oil & Gas Upstream Summit 2013 highlights.
The Myanmar Oil & Gas Upstream Summit took place on the 4th-6th March 2013. Supported by the Ministry of Energy of Myanmar (MOE) and the Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise (MOGE), the Minister of Energy – HE U Than Htay delivered the opening keynote address, welcoming attendees, discussing the upcoming offshore block announcement and assuring participants of the transparency initiatives being implemented by the current regime.
- Exclusive presentations from senior MOGE officials
- CWC’s inaugural Summit brought over 300 senior level attendees and over 30 officials from MOE & MOGE.
- 2 days of presentations and case studies showcasing the opportunities and challenges faced with operating in Myanmar
- High level of participation from delegates in the Q&A sessions, panel discussions and round tables
- The networking drinks reception, hosted by MOE, was well attended and U Zaw Aung, Director (Planning), MOGE gave the opening remarks
- 2 well attended workshops on day 3 focusing on Local Content and Developing Domestic/Export Gas Projects
From the Producers of:
Secure Your Participation for 2014! To find out more about the Myanmar Oil & Gas Upstream Summit please contact: Odiri Umusu firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 20 7978 0083